Client liaison team
NOTE The Change, Inc. Difference.
Everything is automated these days.
We’re losing our people jobs and our people skills.
Most people admit they are clamoring for connection more than ever, but don’t know how to form trust, and often, don’t know where to start at all in forming healthily vulnerable and interdependent relationships.
Sadly, these trends may extend all the way into the helping professions — in spite of the fact that so many counselors are interested in helping you grow, they don’t answer their phones when you call to sign up, and weeks may go by before they respond to email inquiries, if they ever respond at all.
We do better. Here’s what to expect.
- Interested, engaging people answering the phones as much as is humanly possible.
- Personal, human connection in scheduling (no robots or software).
- Curiosity about what’s been troubling with you and a desire to know enough details to place you with the right fit.
- If we don’t answer the phone because we’re talking with someone else, we’ll give you a return phone call. PROMPTLY.
- Phone calls received on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays will be returned the same business day if you called before 3pm CT, and the next business day if you called after 3pm CT.
- Phone calls received on Mondays, Fridays, or over the weekend will be returned the next business day.
- Emails are always returned by no later than the next business day.
NICOLE, senior client liaison
Nicole Neace holds a Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Sciences from Oklahoma Wesleyan University, and is currently pursuing a Master of Education in Clincial Mental Health Counseling at the University of Missouri–St. Louis (UMSL). Her passion for helping people has only grown as she’s gained extensive experience throughout the years, working in the humanitarian, non-profit, and wellness industries both here in the US and overseas, including her work in West and South Africa, Thailand, Burma, and Laos. She has several years experience working with at-risk youth, special needs adults, and individuals seeking spiritual growth. She has functioned in administrative and logistical roles in healthcare and education.
Nicole functions in the role of Sr. Client Liaison for Change, Inc. She oversees our client on-boarding process and also ensures the smooth flowing of logistical, financial, and administrative tasks that undergird our therapeutic approach. You can contact Nicole directly with questions about these matters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I love helping people! I really do. I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with all kinds of people from all walks of life. Experiencing the world through their eyes and learning what makes them tick helps me better understand us as human beings. I believe that without those experiences, those chances to learn, I would not be living my life to the fullest. So if we interact in a phone call or email, if I run into you at the store or I get the chance to sit down with you one on one, I want to be available. I want people to get help in the ways they need it and at the times they need it, whether it’s physical, emotional or spiritual. These are all key components to healthy, full life.”
ST. LOUIS COunseling Locations
Change, Inc. South Kingshighway:
5859 S. Kingshighway Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63109
Change, Inc. South Hampton & 44:
3460 Hampton Avenue, Suite 204
St. Louis, MO 63139
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays:
PHONE & EMAIL 9a to 5p
Mondays & Fridays:
EMAIL ONLY 9a to 5p
314-669-6242 / 877-5-CHANGE (524-2643)
EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK:
10am to 9pm