WELCOME to CHANGE, INC.
The Change, Inc. Difference.
Have you ever looked for counseling? Sorting through counselor directories, searching the internet, making phone calls, etc.
The outcome can be downright disheartening.
Most counseling practices never answer the phone or return calls, and many of our clients report that their experiences with counselors themselves aren’t much better. They show up expecting insightful, compelling, experienced people with good insight and real expertise, but real-life counselors often don’t get anywhere close.
We do better.
Here’s what to expect on the phone.
- Interested, engaging people answering the phones as much as is humanly possible.
- Personal, human connection in scheduling (no robots or software).
- Curiosity about what’s been troubling with you and a desire to know enough details to place you with the right fit.
- If we don’t answer the phone because we’re talking with someone else, we’ll give you a return phone call. PROMPTLY.
- Phone calls received on before 3pm CT Monday through Saturday will be returned the same business day, and the next business day if you called after 3pm CT or on Sundays.
- Emails are always returned by no later than the next business day.
Here’s what to expect in the room.
- No interns! Our folks all have a Master’s Degree or Higher in Professional Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, or Psychology — we do not hire interns.
- We strive to hire mental health veterans (clinicians who have been working in mental health for some time prior to their counseling roles). They understand the larger continuum of care and know how to care for clients globally.
- Counseling Pros! Our sweet spot for hiring is mid-career clinicians with 4-8 years of actual counseling experience beyond their larger mental health careers. When we hire someone with less experience, they have really knocked our socks off and are a rising star!!!
- Healthy, clinicians who practice what they preach. We ask that all Counselors have historical experience being in therapy for themselves (as clients), and that they maintain both individual personal therapy and individual clinical supervision throughout their time with us.
ST. LOUIS COunseling Locations
NOW IN ONE EXPANDED & IMPROVED LOCATION TO SERVE YOU BETTER!
Change, Inc. South Hampton & 44:
3460 Hampton Avenue, Suite 204
St. Louis, MO 63139
Monday through Friday // 9a to 3p
Saturday // 12p to 3p
Contacts received before 3pm:
- returned the same business day
Contacts received after 3pm or on the Sundays:
- returned the next business day
314-669-6242 / 877-5-CHANGE (524-2643)
7 DAYS PER WEEK:
10am to 9pm