Here’s why we believe that not directly billing insurance companies allows for a more positive therapeutic counseling relationship in addition to improved clinical services. Being “out of network”:
- Enhances your privacy – we won’t share your information with anyone.
- Promotes a focus on your health and strengths rather than just on what’s wrong – remember, insurance companies require that we give you a “mental illness diagnosis,” and this diagnosis is required to be disclosed on any subsequent insurance policies for which you may apply, including life insurance, and can prevent you from being able to obtain them. We want to help you avoid that.
- Enhances client choice and power within counseling – insurance companies won’t be able to dictate what services you want. You get to choose!
- Eliminates surprises from billing – you’ll know up front what you’re responsible for, and there are no guessing games regarding coverage, co-pays, deductibles. You’ll know from the beginning what to expect.
- Reduces the potential for insurance premium increases – insurance companies are known to raise rates simply because you received a diagnosis!
While other counseling agencies strive to make things easier on themselves, we want to make things easier on you. Payment for counseling is taken by cash, personal check, or by credit/debit card (Visa/MasterCard). And we’ll be happy to provide everything you need to file for reimbursement directly with your insurance company.
Get your life back today! Start by making this simple call.
We can schedule you immediately!
Nervous about calling? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!