diversity & Change, INC.
Diversity & Change, Inc.: Practical, Transparent, Ethical
At Change, Inc., here are the ways our commitment to diversity is demonstrated internally and externally.
Of our current clinical, support, and executive staff of 23 persons:
- 17 (~74%) identify as women // 6 (~29%) identify as men
- 3 (~14%) identify as African-American
- 3 (~17%) identify as LGBTQ+
- We also have diverse:
- Religious/spiritual identities, to include Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, Eclectic, Atheist, Agnostic, and Non-Identifying persons.
- Ages, to include clinicians ranging from their late 20’s to early 60’s.
- Therapeutic orientations, to include practitioners working from Motivational, Gestalt, ACT, EFT, Existential, CBT, Person-Centered, and a variety of other frameworks.
- Professional Licensure, to include Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists.
Of our current 8 leadership staff:
6 of 8 (~75%) identify as women, to include our Assistant Clinical Director, our Managing Director, our Assistant Managing Director, our Assistant Director of Transitions, Triage, & Training, our Director of Client Liaising, and our Director of Community Engagement.
2 of 11 (~18%) identify as LGBTQ+.
- Of our efforts to promote diversity within our client-base:
- We offer a sliding scale based on combined household income
- We offer additional COVID-19-based-financial reductions and pro-bono sessions on a case-by-case basis
- Of our efforts to promote diversity within our community:
- We have undertaken specific efforts to aide the advancement of both socioeconomically/otherwise disadvantaged persons and persons of color within our community and our nation that stretches beyond the provision of counseling
- We have provided public events to promote the advancement of other mental health clinicians and women
ST. LOUIS COunseling Locations
Change, Inc. South Kingshighway:
5859 S. Kingshighway Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63109
Change, Inc. South Hampton & 44:
3460 Hampton Avenue, Suite 204
St. Louis, MO 63139
WEEKDAYS: 9a to 5p
Contacts received before 3pm:
- returned the same business day
Contacts received after 3pm or on the weekends:
- returned the next business day
314-669-6242 / 877-5-CHANGE (524-2643)
EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK:
10am to 9pm