So. You want to be an Agent of Change?
HOW WE ROLL
We help people get into a rhythm in private practice with a strong, supportive environment that runs like a well-oiled machine.
Hear from Clinical Director, EMilY HORNING, LCSW
What We Promise:
- Full Caseload in 90-days, NO RECRUITING CLIENTS REQUIRED! Clinicians’ caseloads are built entirely for them in 60-90-days.
- Hands-on, Immersive Training:
- Licensure-required and post-licensure supervision is provided in-house (or outside, as necessary) for most clinicians, at no-cost to most clinicians
- Specific spot-work supervision is also provided (e.g., separate couples counseling supervision), at no-cost to most clinicians
- Monthly Workshops where in-house clinicians are paid to present to one another within their areas of expertise/training/
- Group consultations with paid experts in the field (e.g., Dr. Jeffrey Kottler)
- The Most Competitive Starting Mental Health Salaries in St. Louis: Our compensation model means new clinicians make full-time salaries (average $55K per year) working just 3 days per week!
- 3-Day Work Week: Clinicians are only required to be in the office working 3 days per week, and otherwise are asked to check email about every 24 hours; Any infrequent ad hoc meetings or requirements are compensated at an hourly rate, and supervision is paid for!!!
- Group Experiences: Once per quarter, outside facilitators lead day-long group therapy experiences **for our therapists** to process the difficult work of being clinicians. There is nothing like this offered anywhere else in STL!!!
- Social Events: Three times per year, Change, Inc. pays for social events for clinicians and staff to be together in a social setting with no agenda but to have fun and relax.
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement: Most all of our clinicians go on to become clinical mentors or licensure supervisors, or to fulfill leadership functions within our environment.
- Low-Turnover: Whereas it is a generally accepted fact that most mental health work has a high-turnover/burn-out rate, Change, Inc. turns over 6% or less of our staff per year.
What We Expect
We invest a lot, so we expect a lot of engagement. This is absolutely a place where you can expect a two-way street.
- We have a contract with a minimum length of stay which enables us to make good on our investment in you.
- We chart and track retention and have goals that are used as a barometer for areas of success and needed growth.
- We suppress logistical requirements as much as we can — limited meetings, limited administrative minutia (we spent too much time working under the heavy yoke of Medicaid!!!) — so we expect a very quick response time to email and electronic communication.
- More broadly, the administrative requirements we do have are typically to communicate, follow best-practices, and make sure we get paid. We take them seriously.
- We emphasize personal growth and development as therapists and as people, and we expect these things to be taken seriously as well.
The Bottom Line.
At Change, Inc., we do things differently by choice, and there is a distinct culture and way of thinking that goes along with that. It’s cool if you don’t think you’d fit!!!
HEAR FROM JORDAN FERGUSON, LCSW, cOUnseLOR
Hear from Assistant Clinical Director, NICOLE NEACE, LPC
Please note the following qualifications carefully:
- Required : Documented Master’s degree or higher in Counseling or related field.
- Required : Documented minimum 2-4 years experience in mental health at-large, and some actual counseling experience.
- Preferred : Documented Licensure as an unrestricted, non-supervision-required Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) (if in MO) or LCPC (if coming from IL), Social Worker (LCSW), or Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT).
NOTE: **Supervision-required/Provisional licensure (LMSW, PLPC, PLMFT) will be considered if all other qualifications met on a case by case basis.**
- Preferred : Approved supervisor status
- This is a healthcare environment — all employees are required to be vaccinated + booster, or to show proof thereof
HOW TO APPLY
You think you’re up to the challenge, eh?
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
***Please no phone calls or visits.***
If we’re interested, someone will contact you back within 3-10 business days.
Provisionally Licensed Clinicians working 3 days per week:
Compensation is paid at a flat hourly rate per client, commensurate with therapist licensure and experience.
$40,800/year to $45,600/year (3 days per week)
$43,200/year to $48,000/year (3 days per week)
Eligible for %-based compensation!!!
$50-$60,000/year (3 days per week)
Fully Licensed Clinicians working 3 days per week:
Compensation is a percentage of the billed amount per client, commensurate with therapist licensure and experience.
$50,000-$60,000/year (3 days per week)
Eligible for %-based compensation!!!
$60,000-$70,000/year (3 days per week)
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Free annual admission to a conference
- Quarterly therapeutic “group experiences” where a facilitator leads a process group aimed at helping you receive the support you need to manage the difficulty associated with being a therapist
- In-house training aimed at helping you learn new skills opportunities to grow with your peers that are simply not offered anywhere else in STL.
- 3x yearly social events paid for entirely by the company, with our entire team — no agenda but to hang out and build community!.
- Employee-driven social events/happy hours
- NOTE: Change, Inc. does not offer healthcare benefits at this time.
Hear from MANAGING Director, STACY BlASSINGAME, LPC